120V RGB LED Strip Light - DMX Controller Decoders - B34XT SeriesLumilum
DMX Controller Decoder for 120V RGB LED Strip
ETL Listed - High Voltage - Indoor/Outdoor Models
This DMX Controller for RGB Line Voltage LED Strip Lights allows for seamless control of color effects and offers multiple dynamic color modes.
DMX LED Controller Decoder Highlights:
- High Voltage 120V
Can handle up to 328ft of strip light (2 full rolls of 165ft)
- 2 DMX Light Controller Options Available:
- DMX1 - IP20 (Indoor Use) DMX Controller (spec sheet)
- DMX2 - IP65 (Outdoor Use) DMX Controller (spec sheet)
- Serves as LED DMX Controller Decoder & Power Rectifier
- Can be used in 2 modes: master RU1 or decoder RU2
- Multiple zone setup - each roll can have its own DMX address even when 2 rolls are connected to the same DMX unit
- ETL listed / UL listed
- Works with most commercially available DMX Control Panels
- Digital DMX Screen
+ + BUYING GUIDE + +
For manual DMX setup without remote:
- 120V RGB LED Strip Light (LUM-B34XTS-165 / 050 / 025)
- DMX Controller & Decoder (LUM-B34XTS-DMX1 or DMX2) - Note: One DMX light controller handles up to 328ft of strip light
- LED DMX Wall Controller Panel with Color Wheel (LUM-RGBUX8)
The DMX LED Controller (Decoder) for Lumilum B34XT Series 120V RGB Strip Light, receives DMX Signal for the strip and rectifies 120V Line Voltage from AC to DC. Connects directly to the power line, to strip, and to DMX input signal. This DMX LED Decoder (Controller) can power up to 328 ft of Lumilum 120V RGB Strip Light. Each roll of LED strip lights can have its own DMX address even when 2 rolls are connected to the same DMX unit.
The DMX LED Decoder (Controller) can be controlled by one of the following methods:
- Using Lumilum Color Wheel DMX Wall Controller + Remote (remote mode)
- Using the Lumilum DMX LED Controller as a standalone and setting the Static or Dynamic color pattern on the controller itself (manual/touch mode).
DMX LED Controller Contents:
- 1x DMX LED Controller/Decoder either IP20 or IP65 model
- Plug and play connectors needed for use with Lumilum B34XT Series 120V RGB LED Strip Light
- Digital DMX Controller Screen
- Installation and Operating Manual
Color Changing Light DMX Remote Applications:
Cove Lighting | Landscape Lighting | Stairs | Product Displays | Restaurants | Back-lit Signs | Kitchen Lighting | Bars & Liquor Displays | Window Trims | Furniture Illumination | Home Accent Lighting | Architectural Lighting | Hotels | Ceiling Lighting | Soffit Lighting | Outdoor LED Lighting | Bedroom LED Lighting | Stage Lighting | Event Lighting | Audio Visual
- Shipping & Returns Information
Guaranteed same day shipping on all orders received M-F before 3pm EST.
Orders placed after 3pm EST on Friday will ship the next business day.
We stock all of our popular products for immediate fulfillment. For custom items (like cut-to-length segments of 120V LED Strip Lights), our efficient production process allows us to build your order within a day, not days or weeks as sometimes seen with other vendors.
Business days are limited to Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays, and we do not ship to P.O. Boxes. Shipping is available within the US and Canada (if you need to ship outside these areas, please get in touch).
Click through for complete shipping details.
While we take pride in all our Lumilum products, if you are not satisfied with your online purchase we are happy to assist you with a return by mail.
We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. If your return exceeds the given time frame, please reach out to us by phone (855-586-4586) or email email@example.com
Please view our Return & Exchange policy.