Returns and Refunds
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Returns will be accepted within 30 calendar days for money back. Please email us at email@example.com for all inquiries about returns. Money back guarantee is allowed under the following conditions:
- All returns must be returned in original, unused, resalable condition and must be returned in the original exterior box, well packed, accompanied by the original packing material, manuals and any other accessories provided with the original delivery.
- All returns must be securely packaged, prepaid and shipped via a secure carrier or personally delivered to our office. Return shipping, payment for return shipping, and any subsequent damages from return shipping are the responsibility of the purchaser. Lumilum is not responsible for packages lost or damaged while in transit to us.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval, and the issuance of a return code by Lumilum. A customer can request a return by e-mail or by calling Customer Service. The return code must be referenced in the package of any returned product.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt.
- Shipping, handling fees and customs fees/import duties are not refundable for any reason.
- Refunds, store credit, or exchanges will not be issued until the return item has been received by Lumilum.
- Refunds for purchases made by credit card can only be credited to the original card used to make the purchase.
- Products cut to size, like 120V LED Strip Lights "Precut and Ready to Use" or products that have been configured specifically for a customer are non returnable. 164ft Rolls (in re-sellable condition) may be returned if not 100% satisfied. We recommend you place a sample order of products that are cut to size, in order to asses if they will meet you expectations.
Limited Products and Services Warranty
- Company warrants that the Products and Services are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three(3) years from the date of delivery to the original end user.
- Warranties do not extend beyond the original end user.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS ARE LIMITED TO THE SAME PERIOD.
- Claimant must furnish proof of date of purchase.
- Company will provide replacement Products, or may opt to reimburse the purchase price if product replacement is infeasible. Company’s sole liability with respect to any defect shall be for the replacement of the defective Products.
- No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of Company, or modify this warranty, except in a separate written paper document under signature of a corporate officer of Company incorporated in the State of Florida.
- Company will not be liable for repairing damages or failures caused by acts of God, abuse, mishandling, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations, failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by Company, abnormal usage, or any other use or application for which the Products are not intended.
- The foregoing shall constitute Company’s sole warranty and sole liability, and is in lieu of any other warranties whether written, oral, implied, or statutory.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY, AND CLAIMANT’S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING GOODS OR SERVICES.