PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WARRANTY
What does this Warranty Policy cover?
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Covers any broken components under normal use
How will we correct issues?
- Lumilum will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
- Lumilum will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts
- The product will be exchanged with a new product
- The price of product will be refunded
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Goods purchased from Lumilum is 3 years from the date of purchase.
What does this Warranty Policy not cover?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
What do customers need to do to get repairs/service under the Warranty Policy?
- Reach out to our service team email@example.com
- Have order number, invoice, or or order details pertaining to the item(s) under warranty
Lumilum warrants that the Products and Services are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from the date of delivery to the end user. Warranties do not extend beyond the original end user. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS ARE LIMITED TO THE SAME PERIOD.
Lumilum will provide replacement Products, or may opt to reimburse the purchase price if product replacement is infeasible.
Claimant must furnish proof of date of purchase.
Lumilum’s sole liability with respect to any defect shall be for the replacement of the defective Products. No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of Lumilum, or modify this warranty, except in a separate written paper document under signature of a corporate officer of Lumilum incorporated in the State of Florida.
Lumilum will not be liable for repairing damages or failures caused by acts of God, abuse, mishandling, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations, failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by Lumilum, abnormal usage, or any other use or application for which the Products are not intended. The foregoing shall constitute Lumilum’s sole warranty and sole liability, and is in lieu of any other warranties whether written, oral, implied, or statutory.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY, AND CLAIMANT’S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING GOODS OR SERVICES.