120V LED Strip Lights
High Voltage - Dimmable - Indoor/Outdoor
This 120V series features our bestselling dimmable LED strip lights which come in a variety of colors, can be used for long-distance installations with no voltage drop, and require no drivers.
- 164ft LED light roll
- Fully dimmable
- IP65 rated for indoor and outdoor use
- "Plug & play" out of the box - plug directly into outlet with no drivers needed but can also be hardwired (see "J-REX" LED rectifier junction box)
- Available in Cool White (5500K), Natural White (4000K), Warm Whites (2200K, 2700K, 3000K), Red, Green, Blue, Pink, and Amber (Turtle Friendly Lighting)
- UV Protective Coating - Prevents damage to LED chip and ensures that the cover remains transparent and does not become opaque over time.
Lumilum flexible LED strip lights can be used for virtually any lighting project you can think up, but we most commonly see installations such as:
- cove and soffit lighting
- landscape lighting
- commercial lighting
- architectural lighting
- hospital lighting
- exterior strip lighting
- outdoor led lighting projects
120V Driverless LED Strip Lights F.A.Q
A driverless LED strip light is a type of LED light strip that does not require an external driver to operate. Instead, the circuitry that powers the LED light is built into the strip itself. This makes driverless LED strip lights much easier to install and can reduce the overall cost of a lighting system.
While not all LED strip lights are created equal but high-quality strips are designed to last and can be left on 24/7. The reason why it is possible to leave LED strip lights running consistently, unlike other conventional types of lighting, is that LEDs produce minimal amounts of heat, meaning they are very unlikely to overheat or catch fire.
These LED chips are designated "SMD 5050" because the dimensions of the chip are 5mm x 5mm. SMDs (surface-mounted diodes) are mounted directly to a light strip without the use of wires and are brighter than other chip types because they are comprised of 3 LED diodes within a single housing.
LED strip lights are made with versatility in mind and can certainly be cut. Although cutting intervals vary by manufacturer, there will always be indication marks or copper connection points on the strip that designate where it is safe to cut. For Lumilum LED light strips, our 120V models can be easily cut every 12 inches / 1 foot at the marked points.